IP Tunneling and VPNs Tutorial
The goal of this course is to learn Virtual Private Network (VPN) fundamental and to overview tunneling techniques used for implementation of VPNs. Free pdf tutorial in PDF in 78 pages designed to beginners students.
- Explain VPN concepts and fundamentas
- Define Layer tunneling features
- Configure Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), Virtual Private Dial-up Network (VPDN) and Encryption (MPPE)
Table of contents
- Introduction to IP VPNs
- What is a VPN?
- What are the three main benefits of using a VPN?
- What are the three main VPN deployment scenarios?
- Which different tunneling philosophies can be used in a VPN?
- Cisco's VPN enabled Router family
- Cisco VPDN software solutions
- Entreprise VPN types and applications
- The extranet VPN
- The Intranet VPN
- Tunneling types
- IP Layer 2 Tunneling
- What is an Access VPN?
- What AAA parameters need to be configured for dial-in VP(D)Ns?
- What is a Cisco IOS virtual template interface?
- What is a Cisco IOS virtual profile interface?
- What is a Cisco IOS virtual access interface?
- Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
- What protocol is tunneled within PPTP?
- Which Cisco IOS configuration mechanism is used to bind PPTP sessions to virtual interfaces?
- Layer-2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
- What protocol is tunneled within L2TP?
- How does L2TP differ from PPTP?
- Which Cisco IOS configuration mechanism is used to bind L2TP sessions to virtual interfaces?
- How is the AAA functionality distributed between the LAC and the LNS?
- How does the Multichassis Multilink PPP feature use L2TP functionality?
|File size :||664.323 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called IP Tunneling and VPNs Tutorial to improve your Networking skills and better understand VPN.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all VPN pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning VPN for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic VPN Networking. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in VPN from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for VPN students who are completely unaware of VPN concepts but they have basic understanding on Networking training.