Virtual Private Networks free tutorial
Download free pdf tutorial about Virtual Private Networks, document created by FEUP MPR under Creative commons license.
A VPN is a secure tunnel (we can also speak of a virtual link) allowing communication between two entities, including over insecure networks such as the Internet.
Table of contents
- Type of VPNs
- Secure VPNs
- Trusted VPNs
- Point-to-Point Protocol
- Transition States
- LCP Packet in a Frame
- LCP Packet and Codes
- Some Options and Their Values
- PAP – Password Authentication Protocol
- PAP Packets
- Challenge Handshake AuthenticationVP N 11 Protocol (CHAP)
- CHAP Packets
- MS-CHAP Authentication
- IPCP Packet encapsulated in PPP Frame
- PPP Encryption
- PPTP - Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol
- L2TP – Layer 2 Tunnelling Protocol
|File size :||239.23 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Virtual Private Networks free tutorial to improve your Networking skills and better understand VPN.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all VPN pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning VPN for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic VPN Networking. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in VPN from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for VPN students who are completely unaware of VPN concepts but they have basic understanding on Networking training.
- The Complete Windows Network Troubleshooting Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 3.08 MB, Downloads: 693)
- Network Security Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 154.377 Kb, Downloads: 823)
- IP Tunneling and VPNs Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 664.323 Kb, Downloads: 151)