Introduction to Network security
Download a free Network security training course material ,a PDF file unde 16 pages by Matt Curtin.
The network security is a level of protection wich guarantee that all the machines on the network are working optimally and the users machines only possess the rights that were granted to them.
It could be :
- prevent unauthorized persons to act on the system maliciously
- to prevent users from executing unintended functions can harm the system
- secure data by providing breakdowns
- ensure non-interruption of a service
How to protect yourself?
- keep yourself informed
- knowledge of the operating system
- reduce network access (firewall)
- reduce the number of entry points (ports)
- set an internal security policy (passwords, launch executables)
- deploy security utilities (logging)
Table of contents
- Introduction to Networking
- The ISO/OSI reference Model
- What are some popular Network
- TCP/IP the language of the internet
- Understanding IP
- Types and sources on Network threats
- Denial of service
- Destructive behavior
- Confidentiality breaches
- Application gateways
- Hybrid systems
- Secure network devices
- Virtual private Network
- File Size:
- 2,781.50 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to Network security to improve your Networking skills and better understand network security.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all network security pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning network security for free.
Download free Firewall Tutorial course material, tutorial training, PDF file by Cisco Systems on 21 pages.
How VoIP works, pdf tutorial
This pdf tutorial teaches you how the VoIP works and how to configure it.Free training material course in 6 pages for beginners.
Tutorial in PDF, being a Hacker
This course is designed to beginners to better undesrtand the network security and system vulnerability and how to protect your system against hack