Neural Networks and Deep Learning
This book covers both classical and modern models in deep learning. The chapters of this book span three categories: The basics of neural networks: Many traditional machine learning models can be understood as special cases of neural networks. An emphasis is placed in the first two chapters on understanding the relationship between traditional machine learning and neural networks. Support vector machines, linear/logistic regression, singular value decomposition, matrix factorization, and recommender systems are shown to be special cases of neural networks. These methods are studied together with recent feature engineering methods like word2vec. Fundamentals of neural networks: A detailed discussion of training and regularization is provided in Chapters 3 and 4. Chapters 5 and 6 present radial-basis function (RBF) networks and restricted Boltzmann machines. Advanced topics in neural networks: Chapters 7 and 8 discuss recurrent neural networks and convolutional neural networks. Several advanced topics like deep reinforcement learning, neural Turing machines, Kohonen self-organizing maps, and generative adversarial networks are introduced in Chapters 9 and 10.
Download free tutorial in PDF (512 pages) created by Charu C. Aggarwal .
|File type :||HTML|
|Author(s):||Charu C. Aggarwal|
Take advantage of this course called Neural Networks and Deep Learning to improve your Networking skills and better understand Neural Networks.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Neural Networks pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Neural Networks for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Neural Networks Networking. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Neural Networks from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Neural Networks students who are completely unaware of Neural Networks concepts but they have basic understanding on Networking training.
- Virtual Private Networks free tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 239.23 Kb, Downloads: 441)
- Linux Network Administrators Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 1,567.25 Kb, Downloads: 2336)
- Tutorial in PDF, being a Hacker (Type: PDF, Size: 229.25 Kb, Downloads: 2651)
- Network Protocols and Vulnerabilities (Type: PDF, Size: 1,805.58 Kb, Downloads: 2381)
- WLAN network basics (Type: PDF, Size: 947.50 Kb, Downloads: 1740)
- Artificial Neural Networks - Methodological Advances and Biomedical Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 15)
- Artificial Neural Networks - Models and Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 17)
- Artificial Neural Networks (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (206 pages), Downloads: 26)
- Advanced Applications for Artificial Neural Networks (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 19)
- Artificial Neural Networks - Architectures and Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 23)