Object Modeling with UML
The purpose of this tutorial is to teach UML designers, developers involved in UML modeling and architects and project managers how to model a project in UML.
UML is an object modeling language. It allows you to model your objects and thus represent your application in the form of a diagram.
Before going any further, let's look at the meaning of UML: Unified Modeling Language, 'Unified Modeling Language'.
UML is not a language strictly speaking, rather a kind of methodology.
Table of contents
- Introduction to UML
- What you will learn
- What you will not learn
- UML Notation Guide
- Language Architecture
- Package Structure
- Operation and Method
- Sequence Diagrams
- Different Kinds of Arrows
- Collaboration Diagram
- When to Model Interactions
The purpose of this chapter is not to make you an UML experts, but to give you enough basics to better understand the modeling and then pinpoint some OOP concepts.
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Object Modeling with UML to improve your Design and analysis skills and better understand UML.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all UML pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning UML for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic UML Design and analysis. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in UML from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for UML students who are completely unaware of UML concepts but they have basic understanding on Design and analysis training.
- Cloud-Based Benchmarking of Medical Image Analysis (Type: PDF, Size: 10.4 MB, Downloads: 3)
- Foundations of Multi-Paradigm Modelling for Cyber-Physical Systems (Type: PDF, Size: 10.0 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Business Models for the Data Economy (Type: PDF, Size: 9.2 MB, Downloads: 6)
- A Functional Pattern System for Object-Oriented Design (Type: PDF, Size: 2.2 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Physical Modeling in MATLAB (Type: PDF, Size: 1.1 MB, Downloads: 5)
- UML 2.0 tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 5,641.48 Kb, Downloads: 646)
- UML for Java Developers (Type: PDF, Size: 311.47 Kb, Downloads: 595)
- UML analysis and design (Type: PDF, Size: 742.78 Kb, Downloads: 950)