UML analysis and design
UMLTutorial in PDF ,free training document for download it's an overview of analysis and design using UML ,courses file under 120 pages designated for intermediat-level users.
Table of contents
- Software engineering
- Types and classes
- Object structures
- Using use cases to discover types
- Invariants and rulesets
- Identifying objects
- Designing components
- Sequence and collaboration diagram symbols
- Mapping the business model to the implementation
- Retrieving a model from components
- Classes and types
- Packages and subsystems
- Visual stereotypes for classes
- Sequence diagram notation
- Object modelling symbols
- State modelling symbols
|eBook :||742.78 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called UML analysis and design to improve your Design and analysis skills and better understand UML.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all UML pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning UML for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic UML Design and analysis. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in UML from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for UML students who are completely unaware of UML concepts but they have basic understanding on Design and analysis training.
- UML for Java Developers (Type: PDF, Size: 311.47 Kb, Downloads: 442)
- Getting started with Design patterns (Type: PDF, Size: 1.59MB, Downloads: 332)
- Introduction to the Unified Modeling Language (Type: PDF, Size: 304.19 Kb, Downloads: 429)
- UML 2.0 tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 5,641.48 Kb, Downloads: 567)
- Object Modeling with UML (Type: PDF, Size: 1,014.95 Kb, Downloads: 327)