SQL in 21 days
This tutorial is for people who want to learn the fundamentals of Structured Query Language (SQL) , a complete training courses under 412 pages for download .
Table of contents
- Introduction to SQL
- The SELECT Statement
- Expressions, Conditions, and Operators
- Clauses in SQL
- Joining Tables
- The Embedded SELECT Statement
- Manipulating Data
- Creating and Maintaining Tables
- Creating Views and Indexes
- Database Security
- Advanced SQL Topics
- Dynamic Uses of SQL
- Using SQL to Generate SQL Statements
- Transact-SQL: An Introduction
- Common SQL Mistakes/Errors and Resolutions
- Week 3 in Review
- Answers to Quizzes and Excercises
|File size :||2,916.74 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called SQL in 21 days to improve your Database skills and better understand sql.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all sql pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning sql for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic sql Database. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in sql from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for sql students who are completely unaware of sql concepts but they have basic understanding on Database training.