Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals Tutorial
A complete free tutorial for download about Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals course material and training, PDF document under 500 pages for advanced users.
With this Oracle Database 11g training, you can start your way to becoming the indispensable Oracle DBA in your business.
This Oracle Database 11g training gives you solid foundations to exploit Oracle 11g and build robust databases.
During this Oracle Database 11g DBA training, you will learn the installation, management, architecture, and components of an Oracle database, as well as the interactions between the different elements.
Table of contents
- Lesson Objectives
- Lesson Agenda
- Course objectives, agenda, and appendixes used in the course
- Overview of Oracle Database 11g and related products
- Overview of relational database management concepts and terminologies
- Introduction to SQL and its development environments
- The HR schema and the tables used in this course
- Oracle Database 11g documentation and additional resources
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the major components of Oracle Database 11g
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
|File size :||1,892.86 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals Tutorial to improve your Database skills and better understand Oracle.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Oracle pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Oracle for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Oracle Database. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Oracle from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Oracle students who are completely unaware of Oracle concepts but they have basic understanding on Database training.
- Introduction to SQL (Type: PDF, Size: 138.69 Kb, Downloads: 1609)
- SQL in 21 days (Type: PDF, Size: 2,916.74 Kb, Downloads: 1672)
- Oracle database tutorials for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.16 MB, Downloads: 534)
- Tutorial Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1,180.97 Kb, Downloads: 698)