Think Java: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
If you want to understand computer science, but have no programming experience, this book is for you. Think Java starts with the most basic programming concepts and carefully defines every term when it's first used. The authors then develop each new concept in a logical progression. Larger pieces like recursion and object-oriented programming are divided into a sequence of smaller steps and introduced over the course of several chapters.
This book is also concise. Each chapter is 12-14 pages and covers the material for one week of a college course. Rather than present a comprehensive presentation of Java, the authors instead focus on the tools of software design, starting with small functions and basic algorithms, and working up to object-oriented design.
|Pages :||260 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC 4.0|
|Author(s):||Allen B. Downey, Chris Mayfield|
Take advantage of this course called Think Java: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist to improve your Programming skills and better understand Java.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Java pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Java for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Java Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Java from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Java students who are completely unaware of Java concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Artificial Neural Networks (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (206 pages), Downloads: 26)
- C++ ,Pointers and Memory (Type: PDF, Size: 61.66 Kb, Downloads: 572)
- Algorithms: Fundamental Techniques (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 29)
- R Language tutorial, The Basic Maniuplation (Type: PDF, Size: 615.08 Kb, Downloads: 121)
- Python 3 Patterns, Recipes and Idioms (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 64)
- The Common Java Cookbook (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 40)