RESTfull Web Services Tutorial
In this book we focus on practical issues: how to design and implement RESTful web services, and clients for those services. Our secondary focus is on theory: what it means to be RESTful, and why web services should be more RESTful instead of less.
We don’t cover everything, but we try to hit today’s big topics, and because this is the first book of its kind, we return to the core issue—how to design a RESTful service—over and over again
This eBook is licensed under a Creative Commons.
Table of contents
- The Programmable Web and Its Inhabitants
- Writing Web Service Clients
- What Makes RESTful Services Different?
- The Resource-Oriented Architecture
- Designing Read-Only Resource-Oriented Services
- Designing Read/Write Resource-Oriented Services
- A Service Implementation
- REST and ROA Best Practices
- State and Statelessness
- The Uniform Interface
- This Stuff Matters
- Resource Design
- URI Design
- Outgoing Representations
- The Building Blocks of Services
- The Resource-Oriented Architecture Versus Big Web Services
- Ajax Applications as REST Clients
- Frameworks for RESTful Services
|File size :||5024.319 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called RESTfull Web Services Tutorial to improve your Programming skills and better understand Web Services.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Web Services pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Web Services for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Web Services Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Web Services from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Web Services students who are completely unaware of Web Services concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.