: Advanced R
It is impossible to become expert in R in only one training course. Yet, this course aims at giving a wide understanding of many aspects of R. Some external resources will be referred to in this book for you to be able to deepen what you would have learned in this course.
It is for working professionals, researchers, or students who are familiar with R and basic statistical techniques such as linear regression and who want to learn how to take their R coding and programming to the next level.
|Pages :||: N/A|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-SA 3.0|
|Author(s):||: Florian Prive|
Take advantage of this course called : Advanced R to improve your Programming skills and better understand R.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all R pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning R for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic R Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in R from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for R students who are completely unaware of R concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Python for Everybody (Type: PDF, Size: 2.4 MB, Downloads: 15)
- Learning iOS eBook (PDF) (Type: PDF, Size: 6700KB, Downloads: 193)
- Android Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,579.52 Kb, Downloads: 1700)
- Spring MVC Framework (Type: PDF, Size: 149.44 Kb, Downloads: 514)
- PhoneGap and Cordova course (Type: PDF, Size: 2,218.53 Kb, Downloads: 507)
- Algorithms: Fundamental Techniques (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 30)
- Managed Software Evolution (Type: PDF, Size: 13.4 MB, Downloads: 5)
- Network Security Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 154.377 Kb, Downloads: 1259)
- How To Code in Node.js (Type: PDF, Size: 5.6 MB, Downloads: 10)
- NuGet In-House Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 3.7 MB, Downloads: 4)