Delphi Advanced Programming Technology
Download Delphi Advanced Programming Technology PDF tutorial intended to advanced level users, free training document on 163 pages by Sun Zhao-yun.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 - Delphi 7 and Its IDE
- Chapter 2 - The Delphi Programming Language
- Chapter 3 - Core Library Classes
- Chapter 4 - Visual Controls
- Chapter 5 - Visual Controls
- Chapter 6 - Building the User Interface
- Chapter 7 - Working with Forms
- Chapter 8 - The Architecture of Delphi Applications
- Chapter 9 - Writing Delphi Components
- Chapter 10 - Libraries and Packages
- Chapter 11 - Delphi's Database Architecture
- Chapter 12 - Working with ADO
- Chapter 13 - Reporting with Rave
Why choose Delphi
We are often asked questions such as "What makes Delphi so good?" And "Why should I choose Delphi over X?" Over the years, we have developed two answers to these types of questions: a long answer and short answer. The short answer is productivity. Using Delphi is simply the most productive way to create applications for Windows. Of course, there are those (patrons and customers in perspective) for whom the short answer will not suffice, so we have to go out the long answer. The long answer describes the combined qualities that make Delphi so productive. We reduce the productivity of software development tools into a pentagon of five important attributes:
- The quality of the visual development environment
- The speed of the compiler compared to the efficiency of compiled code
- The power of the programming language in relation to its complexity
- The flexibility and scalability of the database architecture
- The design and usage models applied by the framework
What are Delphi editions
Delphi is available in three versions designed to meet different needs: Delphi 6 Personal, Delphi 6 Professional and Delphi 6 Enterprise. Each of these versions targets a different type of developer.
Delphi Personal is the entry-level version. It provides everything you need to start writing applications with Delphi, and it's great for hobbyists and students who want to break into Delphi programming on a budget.
Delphi Professional is intended for use by professional developers who do not require enterprise development features. If you are a professional developer developing and deploying Delphi applications or components, this product is for you.
DelphiEnterprise is for developers who create applications across the enterprise. The Enterprise version includes everything that is included in the other two Delphi editions
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Delphi Advanced Programming Technology to improve your Programming skills and better understand Delphi.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Delphi pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Delphi for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Delphi Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Delphi from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Delphi students who are completely unaware of Delphi concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- GANs in Action: Deep Learning with Generative Adversarial Networks (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 11)
- Introduction to JPA (Type: PDF, Size: 1,728.48 Kb, Downloads: 84)
- VB.NET a complet tutorial for beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 829.96 Kb, Downloads: 362)
- Getting started with Xcode (Type: PDF, Size: 4.99MB, Downloads: 105)
- Advanced Android Programming Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 7008.977 Kb, Downloads: 1219)
- Tutorial: Creating a Database Application using Delphi (Type: PDF, Size: 385.803 Kb, Downloads: 300)
- Delphi Language Manual Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 862.872 Kb, Downloads: 278)