RESTful Web Services
With this tutorial you will learn how to build a Web Services with REST protocol ,a free training document material under 148 pages by John Cowan.
Table of contents
- Uniform Resource Identifier
- Web Services
- What's a Web Service?
- What's REST?
- REST style
- The killer argument
- Distributed Systems
- Transfer of state
- What about
- Why not just use plain HTML?
- Clarifying 'state'
- REST and HTTP
- Other protocols
- Asynchronous operations
- A few simple tests of RESTfulness
- Cleaning up
- RESTafarian email
- Related architectures
- Final thoughts
- REST and RPC
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called RESTful Web Services to improve your Programming skills and better understand REST,web service.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all REST,web service pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning REST,web service for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic REST,web service Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in REST,web service from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for REST,web service students who are completely unaware of REST,web service concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- C++ Pointers and Memory (Type: PDF, Size: 61.661 Kb, Downloads: 402)
- Introduction to Eclipse (Type: PDF, Size: 974.58 Kb, Downloads: 179)
- Video Game Development in Unity (Type: PDF, Size: 1103.508 Kb, Downloads: 471)
- Kotlin tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 147.68 Kb, Downloads: 931)
- iOS Development Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,651.83 Kb, Downloads: 418)
- RESTful Web Services Quick Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 302.56 Kb, Downloads: 163)