Automated Machine Learning
This book presents the first comprehensive overview of general methods in Automated Machine Learning (AutoML), collects descriptions of existing systems based on these methods, and discusses the first series of international challenges of AutoML systems. The recent success of commercial ML applications and the rapid growth of the field has created a high demand for off-the-shelf ML methods that can be used easily and without expert knowledge. However, many of the recent machine learning successes crucially rely on human experts, who manually select appropriate ML architectures (deep learning architectures or more traditional ML workflows) and their hyperparameters. To overcome this problem, the field of AutoML targets a progressive automation of machine learning, based on principles from optimization and machine learning itself. This book serves as a point of entry into this quickly-developing field for researchers and advanced students alike, as well as providing a reference for practitioners aiming to use AutoML in their work.
Download free tutorial in PDF (220 pages) created by Frank Hutter .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called Automated Machine Learning to improve your Others skills and better understand Machine Learning.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Machine Learning pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Machine Learning for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Machine Learning Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Machine Learning from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Machine Learning students who are completely unaware of Machine Learning concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Think Data Structures (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 17)
- Profiles and Permission Sets in Salesforce free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.52 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Mastering Dyalog APL (Type: PDF, Size: 9.4 MB, Downloads: 5)
- How To Code in Go (Type: PDF, Size: 3.1 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Training of Document Categorizer using Maximum Entropy Model in OpenNLP free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.12 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 8)
- The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 39)
- Efficient Learning Machines: Theories, Concepts, and Applications for Engineers and System Designers (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 13)
- Understanding Machine Learning: From Theory to Algorithms (Type: PDF, Size: 2540.539 Kb, Downloads: 263)
- Automated Machine Learning: Methods, Systems, Challenges (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 8)