The Brain of the Computer
The purpose of the book is to take a basic computer system and show you how every part works. It is taught from a technicians point of view, not an engineer's. These are the things that are taught in the book. Digital electronic components, digital logic circuits, CPU theory, computer system theory, assembly language theory, and machine code operation.
The book contains a basic computer system block and schematic diagram and a computer simulator with a display that executes assembly code. The author programmed a simple video game on the simulator to demonstrate all the software and hardware principles in the book. Learning everything there is to know about computers is a long process that needs to be taught in a classroom setting.
|Pages :||/Paperback: N/A|
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called The Brain of the Computer to improve your Others skills and better understand The Computer.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all The Computer pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning The Computer for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic The Computer Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in The Computer from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for The Computer students who are completely unaware of The Computer concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Cartography - A Tool for Spatial Analysis (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 2)
- MATLAB Quick Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 349.80 Kb, Downloads: 263)
- 97 Things Every Project Manager Should Know: Collective Wisdom from the Experts (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 19)
- Software Architecture Patterns (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Downloads: 18)
- Test-Driven Development: Extensive Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF, ePub, Mobi (Kindle), etc., Downloads: 7)