Crypto 101 is an introductory course on cryptography, freely available for programmers of all ages and skill levels. Learn how to exploit common cryptographic flaws, armed with nothing but a little time and your favorite programming language. Forge administrator cookies, recover passwords, and even backdoor your own random number generator.
Download free tutorial in PDF (254 pages) created by Laurens Van Houtven .
|File type :||HTML|
|Author(s):||Laurens Van Houtven|
Take advantage of this course called Crypto 101 to improve your Others skills and better understand Cryptography.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Cryptography pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Cryptography for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Cryptography Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Cryptography from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Cryptography students who are completely unaware of Cryptography concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- What does a Chunker do? free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Guide to NumPy (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF (371 pages), ePub, Kindle (Mobi), etc., Downloads: 29)
- Coding Freedom: The Ethics and Aesthetics of Hacking (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 364)
- Download Meteor Tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1.72MB, Downloads: 85)
- Make Games with Python on Raspberry Pi (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 136)
- A Graduate Course in Applied Cryptography (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 16)
- Basic Encryption and Decryption (Type: PDF, Size: 545.126 Kb, Downloads: 228)