GNU/Linux Advanced Administration
GNU/Linux systems have reached a level of maturity that allows to integrate them in almost any kind of work environment, from mobile phones to server farms.
The contents of the module "The GNU/Linux operating system", of which this book is the main documentation, are mostly related to systems administration. Students will learn how to install, configure and optimise a GNU/Linux operating system and the most widely used computer services.
|File type :|
|License:||Public Domain Mark 1.0|
|Author(s):||Remo Suppi Boldrito, Josep Jorba Esteve|
Take advantage of this course called GNU/Linux Advanced Administration to improve your Operating system skills and better understand Linux administration.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Linux administration pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Linux administration for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Linux administration Operating system. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Linux administration from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Linux administration students who are completely unaware of Linux administration concepts but they have basic understanding on Operating system training.
- Learning Linux From Scratch (Type: PDF, Size: 716.709 Kb, Downloads: 992)
- Linux manual (Type: PDF, Size: 94.28 Kb, Downloads: 1049)
- Unix and Perl Primer for Biologists (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 4)
- Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials: Support Secrets (Type: PDF, Size: 12.6 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Introducing Windows Server 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 14.1 MB, Downloads: 69)