Guide to NoSQL with Azure Cosmos DB
Next, move on to working with databases and document collections. We will use the tools to run schema agnostic queries against collections with the Cosmos DB SQL dialect and understand their results. Then, we will create a first version of an application that uses the latest .NET Core SDK to interact with Cosmos DB. Next, we will create a second version of the application that will take advantage of important features that the combination of C# and the .NET Core SDK provides, such as POCOs and LINQ queries. By the end of the book, you will be able to build an application that works with a Cosmos DB NoSQL document database with C#, the .NET Core SDK, LINQ, and JSON.
Table of contents
- Introduction to NoSQL in Cosmos DB
- Getting Started with Cosmos DB Development and NoSQL
- Writing and Running Queries on NoSQL Document
- Building an Application with C#, Cosmos DB, a NoSQL
- Working with POCOs, LINQ, and a NoSQL Document
- Tuning and Managing Scalability with Cosmos DB
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Gaston C. Hillar , Daron Yöndem|
Take advantage of this course called Guide to NoSQL with Azure Cosmos DB to improve your Database skills and better understand sql.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all sql pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning sql for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic sql Database. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in sql from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for sql students who are completely unaware of sql concepts but they have basic understanding on Database training.
- Microsoft Access 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 9,948.72 Kb, Downloads: 2967)
- Node.js – Connect to MySQL Database free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.12 MB, Downloads: 0)
- SQL Server Backup and Restore (Type: PDF, Size: 4399.338 Kb, Downloads: 408)
- How To Manage a Redis Database (Type: PDF, Size: 1.1 MB, Downloads: 4)
- MySQL – Create Database free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 8.6 MB, Downloads: 14)
- Select From table in Ascending Order free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- How to Install SQL Server 2008 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,893.39 Kb, Downloads: 360)
- Node.js MySQL INSERT INTO free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- SQL Server Metadata Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 1.6 MB, Downloads: 31)