Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data
For many researchers, Python is a first-class tool mainly because of its libraries for storing, manipulating, and gaining insight from data. Several resources exist for individual pieces of this data science stack, but only with the Python Data Science Handbook do you get them all - IPython, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, and other related tools.
Working scientists and data crunchers familiar with reading and writing Python code will find this comprehensive desk reference ideal for tackling day-to-day issues: manipulating, transforming, and cleaning data; visualizing different types of data; and using data to build statistical or machine learning models. Quite simply, this is the must-have reference for scientific computing in Python.
|Pages :||548 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||Text Content: CC-BY-NC-ND; Source Code: MIT License|
Take advantage of this course called Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data to improve your Programming skills and better understand Python.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Python pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Python for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Python Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Python from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Python students who are completely unaware of Python concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- C++ cin free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- String capitalize() free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.07 MB, Downloads: 0)
- TouchDevelop - Programming on the Go (Type: PDF, Size: : Multiple Formats: PDF (112 pqges, 11.8 MB), ePub, Mobi, and Kindle, Downloads: 15)
- Elementary Algorithms (Type: PDF, Size: 7.4 MB, Downloads: 13)
- Tkinter Radiobutton free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Python – Read File as String free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Python Operators free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.14 MB, Downloads: 0)
- IPython Interactive Computing and Visualization Cookbook (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 54)
- Python input() free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.06 MB, Downloads: 0)