Reverse Engineering for Beginners
Download free ebook about Reverse Engineering for Beginners. A PDF tutorial on 942 pages by Dennis Yurichev.
When the author of this book first started learning C and, later, C++, he used to write small pieces of code, compile them, and then look at the assembly language output. This made it very easy for him to understand what was going on in the code that he had written. He did it so many times that the relationship between the C/C++ code and what the compiler produced was imprinted deeply in his mind. It’s easy to imagine instantly a rough outline of C code’s appearance and function. Perhaps this technique could be helpful for others.
Table of contents
- A short introduction to the CPU
- The simplest Function
- Non-optimizing Keil 6/2013 (ARM mode)
- Non-optimizing Keil 6/2013 (Thumb mode)
- Optimizing Xcode 4.6.3 (LLVM) (ARM mode)
- Role of the stack frame in this example
- Optimizing GCC: load it into GDB
- Code patterns
- Important fundamentals
- Slightly more advanced examples
- Finding important/interesting stuff in the code
- Examples of real-world RE
- Examples of reversing proprietary file formats
- Other things
- Books/blogs worth reading
|File size :||7099.525 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Reverse Engineering for Beginners to improve your Programming skills and better understand Hacking.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Hacking pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Hacking for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Hacking Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Hacking from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Hacking students who are completely unaware of Hacking concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Eclipse project : briefing materials (Type: PDF, Size: 1,299.34 Kb, Downloads: 95)
- Bash programming ebook for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.68MB, Downloads: 77)
- Download Hacking tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1,257.29 Kb, Downloads: 19132)
- Tutorial in PDF, being a Hacker (Type: PDF, Size: 229.25 Kb, Downloads: 2195)