Word 2010 advanced part 1
Advanced tutorial about Microsoft Word 2010, download free course for beginners in PDF.
Apply methods of managing long documents and mastering working techniques with text columns, images and drawing tools.
- The layout of long documents.
- Graphic functions.
- The forms.
- The complex layout
This course includes several practical exercises, theoretical presentations and more specific explanations provided during the exercises.
Table of contents
- Advanced tables
- Moving and copying
- Sorting data
- Advanced formatting
- Import and export styles
- Heading styles numbering
- Master documents
- Index, Tables
- Cross-Referencing text
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Building blocks
- Odd and Even Headers and Footers
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Word 2010 advanced part 1 to improve your Programming skills and better understand Word 2010.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Word 2010 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Word 2010 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Word 2010 Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Word 2010 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Word 2010 students who are completely unaware of Word 2010 concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Java – Convert Int to Double free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.08 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Programming for Computations - Python (Type: PDF, Size: 4.5 MB, Downloads: 115)
- Python Tkinter Listbox free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- C# Math.Atan2() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- The Coder's Apprentice: Learning Programming with Python 3 (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 38)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 5571.326 Kb, Downloads: 494)