Device-agnostic mobile apps are the wave of the future, and this book shows you how to create one product for several platforms. You'll find guidelines for converting your product into a native iPhone app using the free PhoneGap framework. And you'll learn why releasing your product as a web app first helps you find, fix, and test bugs much faster than if you went straight to the App Store with a product built with Apple's tools.
- Build iPhone apps with tools you already know how to use;
- Learn how to make an existing website look and behave like an iPhone app;
- Add native-looking animations to your web app using jQTouch;
- Take advantage of client-side data storage with apps that run even when the iPhone is offline;
- Submit your applications to the App Store with Xcode.
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Basic iPhone Styling
- Advanced iPhone Styling
- Client-Side Data Storage
- Going Offline
- Going Native
- Submitting Your App to iTunes
|File type :|
|Author(s):||by Jonathan Stark|
This course is adapted to your level as well as all java pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning java for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic java Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in java from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for java students who are completely unaware of java concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Python Machine Learning Projects (Type: PDF, Size: 2.1 MB, Downloads: 12)
- C# Math.Sign() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.16 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Kotlin – Delete Recursively free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.16 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java – Convert Int to Double free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.08 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java – Datatypes free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- JavaFX CheckBox free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java HashMap.computeIfAbsent() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Get the index of the nth occurrence of a substring in a String using Java? free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)