Web Application Security Guide
Over 75% of network attacks are targeted at the web application layer. This book provides explicit hacks, tutorials, penetration tests, and step-by-step demonstrations for security professionals and Web application developers to defend their most vulnerable applications.
This book defines Web application security, why it should be addressed earlier in the lifecycle in development and quality assurance, and how it differs from other types of Internet security. Additionally, the book examines the procedures and technologies that are essential to developing, penetration testing and releasing a secure Web application.
|Paperback :||/Paperback N/A|
|License:||CC BY-SA 3.0|
Take advantage of this course called Web Application Security Guide to improve your Others skills and better understand Web application Security.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Web application Security pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Web application Security for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Web application Security Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Web application Security from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Web application Security students who are completely unaware of Web application Security concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- iOS Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 1)
- StatLect - Lectures on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 12)
- Tutorial Cryptography for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 1,109.01 Kb, Downloads: 367)
- Signal Computing: Digital Signals in the Software Domain (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 7)
- Principles of Computer System Design: An Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 18)