Pro TBB starts with the basics, explaining parallel algorithms and C++'s built-in standard template library for parallelism. You'll learn the key concepts of managing memory, working with data structures and how to handle typical issues with synchronization. Later chapters apply these ideas to complex systems to explain performance tradeoffs, mapping common parallel patterns, controlling threads and overhead, and extending TBB to program heterogeneous systems or system-on-chips.
What You'll Learn: Use Threading Building Blocks to produce code that is portable, simple, scalable, and more understandable; Review best practices for parallelizing computationally intensive tasks in your applications; Integrate TBB with other threading packages; Create scalable, high performance data-parallel programs; Work with generic programming to write efficient algorithms.
Who This Book Is For: C++ programmers learning to run applications on multicore systems, as well as C or C++ programmers without much experience with templates. No previous experience with parallel programming or multicore processors is required.
Table of contents
- About the Authors
- Part 1
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Part 2
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Michael Voss, Rafael Asenjo, James Reinders|
Take advantage of this course called Pro TBB to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Principles of Management (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (714 pages), ePub, Mobi (Kindle), etc., Downloads: 17)
- Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor Architecture and Tools (Type: PDF, Size: 6.6 MB, Downloads: 5)
- Azure Serverless Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 2.7 MB, Downloads: 11)
- Functional Programming in OCaml (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 9)
- Software Above the Level of a Single Device (Type: PDF, Size: 5.0 MB, Downloads: 13)
- Pro TBB (Type: PDF, Size: 130.2 MB, Downloads: 16)
- Open Government (Type: PDF, Size: 9.4 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Intelligence Unleashed (Type: PDF, Size: 0.4 MB, Downloads: 8)
- HackSpace Magazine: Issue 45 (Type: PDF, Size: 40.3 MB, Downloads: 13)
- Get Coordinates or Location and Size of Images in PDF free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.13 MB, Downloads: 0)