Asterisk: The Future of Telephony, 2nd Edition
This bestselling book is now the standard guide to building phone systems with Asterisk, the open source IP PBX that has traditional telephony providers running scared! Revised for the 1.4 release of the software, the new edition of Asterisk: The Future of Telephony reveals how you can save money on equipment and support, and finally be in control of your telephone system. If you've worked with telephony in the past, you're familiar with the problem: expensive and inflexible systems that are tuned to the vendor's needs, not yours. Asterisk isn't just a candle in the darkness, it's a whole fireworks show. Because Asterisk is so powerful, configuring it can seem tricky and difficult. This book steps you through the process of installing, configuring, and integrating Asterisk with your existing phone system. You'll learn how to write dialplans, set up applications including speech synthesis and voice recognition, how to script Asterisk, and much more - everything you need to design a simple but complete system with little or no Asterisk experience, and no more than rudimentary telecommunications knowledge.
Download free tutorial in PDF (604 pages) created by Jared Smith .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called Asterisk: The Future of Telephony, 2nd Edition to improve your Others skills and better understand Asterisk.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Asterisk pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Asterisk for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Asterisk Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Asterisk from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Asterisk students who are completely unaware of Asterisk concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Intrusion Detection Systems with Snort (Type: PDF, Size: 2589.016 Kb, Downloads: 215)
- MATLAB tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 2.82 MB, Downloads: 161)
- Free Range VHDL: The No-frills Guide to Writing Powerful Code for Your Digital Implementations (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (189 pages, 2.6 MB), ePub, Daisy, Kindle, etc., Downloads: 12)
- How to Design Programs: An Introduction to Programming and Computing (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 17)
- Rust tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1.46MB, Downloads: 164)