Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 8
Windows 8 offers extensive keyboard shortcut support,including the option to specify custom shortcuts.
Download free manual courses in PDF about Windows 8 shortcuts ,useful tutorial for who wants to be familiar with the new operating system of Microsoft.Document under 50 pages intended for beginners peoples.
Windows 8 shortcut
- Zoom in: Windows logo key + [+]
- Zoom out: Windows logo key + [-]
- Switch to full-screen mode: Ctrl+Alt+F
- Switch to lens mode: Ctrl+Alt+L
- Invert colors: Ctrl+Alt+I
- Read item: Caps Lock+D
- Read window: Caps Lock+W
- Increase voice speed: Caps Lock + [+]
- Decrease voice speed: Caps Lock + [-]
- Stop reading: Ctrl
Type of Shortcuts
- Windows Logo Key
- Windows Dialog Box
- Ease of Access
- Narrator Touch
- Remote Desktop on the Desktop
- Windows Help Viewer
List of Shortcuts in Windows 8
- Windows logo key +C Open the charms In an app, open the commands for the app
- Windows logo key +F Open the Search charm to search files
- Windows logo key +H Open the Share charm
- Windows logo key +I Open the Settings charm
- Windows logo key +J Switch the main app and snapped app
- Windows logo key +K Open the Devices charm
- Windows logo key +O Lock the screen orientation (portrait or landscape)
- Windows logo key +Q Open the Search charm to search apps
- Windows logo key +W Open the Search charm to search settings
- Ctrl+Shift+ Decrease he font size
- Ctrl+Shift+A Change characters to all capitals
- Ctrl+Shift+L Change the bullet style
- Ctrl+Left arrow Move the cursor one word to the left
- Ctrl+Right arrow Move the cursor one word to the right
- Ctrl+Up arrow Move the cursor to the previous line
- Ctrl+Down arrow Move the cursor to the line below
- Ctrl+Home Move to the beginning of the document
Download the complete list of Windows 8 shortcuts here.
- File Size:
- 2,356.61 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 8 to improve your Operating system skills and better understand Windows 8.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Windows 8 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Windows 8 for free.
Windows 7 Beginners guide
Download free Windows 7 for beginners ,a complet guide of new Features, material tutorial, PDF File by Charles Sturt University .
Linux System Administrator's Guide
The Linux System Administrator's Guide is a PDF tutorial that describes the system administration aspects of using Linux. It is intended for people who knows nothing about system administration with Linux.Very useful resources for who wants to be familiar with commands and basics of linux features.
Introduction to Windows 7
Download free Introduction to Microsoft Windows 7 ,Training course material ,a PDF file under 13 pages for beginners.
Getting started with Windows 8
Learn more about how operating systems work, check out Understanding Operating Systems and Getting started with Windows 8 Basics tutorial.
Windows 8 quick guide
This Microsoft Windows 8 tutorial is a quick refernce PDf file to learn the basics of this new operating system and his useful features.