Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 8
Windows 8 offers extensive keyboard shortcut support,including the option to specify custom shortcuts.
Download free manual courses in PDF about Windows 8 shortcuts ,useful tutorial for who wants to be familiar with the new operating system of Microsoft.Document under 50 pages intended for beginners peoples.
Windows 8 shortcut
- Zoom in: Windows logo key + [+]
- Zoom out: Windows logo key + [-]
- Switch to full-screen mode: Ctrl+Alt+F
- Switch to lens mode: Ctrl+Alt+L
- Invert colors: Ctrl+Alt+I
- Read item: Caps Lock+D
- Read window: Caps Lock+W
- Increase voice speed: Caps Lock + [+]
- Decrease voice speed: Caps Lock + [-]
- Stop reading: Ctrl
Type of Shortcuts
- Windows Logo Key
- Windows Dialog Box
- Ease of Access
- Narrator Touch
- Remote Desktop on the Desktop
- Windows Help Viewer
List of Shortcuts in Windows 8
- Windows logo key +C Open the charms In an app, open the commands for the app
- Windows logo key +F Open the Search charm to search files
- Windows logo key +H Open the Share charm
- Windows logo key +I Open the Settings charm
- Windows logo key +J Switch the main app and snapped app
- Windows logo key +K Open the Devices charm
- Windows logo key +O Lock the screen orientation (portrait or landscape)
- Windows logo key +Q Open the Search charm to search apps
- Windows logo key +W Open the Search charm to search settings
- Ctrl+Shift+ Decrease he font size
- Ctrl+Shift+A Change characters to all capitals
- Ctrl+Shift+L Change the bullet style
- Ctrl+Left arrow Move the cursor one word to the left
- Ctrl+Right arrow Move the cursor one word to the right
- Ctrl+Up arrow Move the cursor to the previous line
- Ctrl+Down arrow Move the cursor to the line below
- Ctrl+Home Move to the beginning of the document
Download the complete list of Windows 8 shortcuts here.
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 8 to improve your Operating system skills and better understand Windows 8.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Windows 8 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Windows 8 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Windows 8 Operating system. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Windows 8 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Windows 8 students who are completely unaware of Windows 8 concepts but they have basic understanding on Operating system training.
- Building Cloud Apps with Microsoft Azure (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 62)
- The Linux Command Line (Type: PDF, Size: 2.2 MB, Downloads: 15)
- The Unix Workbench (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 14)
- Just Enough Linux (Type: PDF, Size: 2.0 MB, Downloads: 31)
- Introduction to Windows Containers (Type: PDF, Size: 7.5 MB, Downloads: 5)
- Windows 8 quick guide (Type: PDF, Size: 1,090.00 Kb, Downloads: 378)
- Getting started with Windows 8 (Type: PDF, Size: 620.93 Kb, Downloads: 372)