Programming Computer Vision with Python
If you want a basic understanding of computer vision's underlying theory and algorithms, this hands-on introduction is the ideal place to start. You'll learn techniques for object recognition, 3D reconstruction, stereo imaging, augmented reality, and other computer vision applications as you follow clear examples written in Python. Programming Computer Vision with Python explains computer vision in broad terms that won't bog you down in theory. You get complete code samples with explanations on how to reproduce and build upon each example, along with exercises to help you apply what you've learned. This book is ideal for students, researchers, and enthusiasts with basic programming and standard mathematical skills.
Download free tutorial in PDF (272 pages) created by Jan Erik Solem .
|File type :||HTML|
|Author(s):||Jan Erik Solem|
Take advantage of this course called Programming Computer Vision with Python to improve your Programming skills and better understand Python.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Python pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Python for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Python Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Python from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Python students who are completely unaware of Python concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Using Perl 6 (Type: PDF, Size: : Online, PDF files, Downloads: 10)
- Getting started with Java Language (Type: PDF, Size: 3038.017 Kb, Downloads: 602)
- Download Perl language tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1.34MB, Downloads: 166)
- Elementary Algorithms (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (622 pages), Downloads: 31)
- Think Python - How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (Type: PDF, Size: Online, PDF, Downloads: 67)
- Python re(gex)? (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 4)
- Python and Coding Theory (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 55)
- Hands-on Python Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 52)
- Python in Hydrology (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 50)
- Python 3 Patterns, Recipes and Idioms (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 59)