Numerical Methods with Applications, 2nd Edition
This book entitled Numerical Methods with Applications is written primarily for engineering undergraduates taking a course in Numerical Methods. The textbook offers a unique treatise to numerical methods which is based on a holistic approach and short chapters.
This book is a product of many years of work on educational projects funded since 2002 by the NSF. Features: 1) Examples of real-life applications are available from seven different engineering majors. 2) Each chapter is followed by multiple-choice questions. 3) Supplemental material such as primers on differential and integral calculus, and ordinary differential equations are available on the web. 4) The book has a state-of-art dedicated open courseware website with YouTube lectures, extra examples, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets in MATLAB, MATHEMATICA, Maple and MathCAD, anecdotes, eBooks, and blogs. To access the website, go to http://numericalmethods.eng.usf.edu
|Pages :||740 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC-ND 3.0|
|Author(s):||Autar K Kaw, Egwu E Kalu, Duc Nguyen|
Take advantage of this course called Numerical Methods with Applications, 2nd Edition to improve your Others skills and better understand Numerical analysis.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Numerical analysis pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Numerical analysis for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Numerical analysis Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Numerical analysis from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Numerical analysis students who are completely unaware of Numerical analysis concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- The Basics of User Experience Design (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 4)
- MATLAB Quick Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 349.80 Kb, Downloads: 269)
- The InfoSec Handbook (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 9)
- Think Stats: Probability and Statistics for Programmers (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF (140 pages, 1.4 MB), Downloads: 15)
- Model-Driven Development and Operation of Multi-Cloud Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 4)
- Tea Time Numerical Analysis: Experiences in Mathematics (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (365 pages), Downloads: 2)