How to use computer for beginners
In this tutorial you will find a basic introduction to different computer section :
- Types of computers and how to switch them on.
- Mouse and how you use it to control your computer.
- How to turn your computer on.
Table of contents
- Switching on your computer
- Using a mouse
- What a mouse is for
- How to hold a mouse
- How to use a mouse to select, open and move items
- on your computer
- Desktop and icons
- What you will find on your desktop
- Where to find your start button, taskbar, menu bar and toolbar
- How to move between windows
- How to hide a window, make a window bigger and close a window
- Using a keyboard
- What a keyboard looks like
- What the different keys do and how to use them
- Using the internet
- What the internet is ?
- Understanding how the internet works
- Using a web browser
- Browsing the internet
- Searching the internet
- Why use a search engine
- Opening and using a search engine
- Making your search better
- Staying safe online
- Software that keeps your information safe on your computer
- How to recognise and prevent suspicious emails
- How to create strong passwords for use on websites
- How to shop safely on the internet
- Where else to go for more information
- Using email
- Sending and receiving email
- Further help for beginners
- A glossary of useful terms
- Know the basics? Want to learn more?
- Submitted On:
- 23 Oct 2016
- File Size:
- 2,979.37 Kb
- licence 2
- Submitted On:
- 22 Oct 2016
Basic Computer course book downloadThis book aims to give students an overview about basic computer science, it designed for novice computer users.
Computer Design Systems and Logical OrganizationThis tutorial gives a complete understanding on Computer Design Systems and Logical Organization ,basic computer overview and advanced architecture.
Be the first to comment! Please sign in or register.