What I've Learned From Failure?
This book contains a lot of truth about software development. At least, a lot that feels true based on author's experience. And that's a point he makes clearly in one section: software development is probabilistic, not deterministic. If it were deterministic, the tradition "design it then build it, and you can have lots of mediocre minds working in parallel so long as really smart people do the design for them first" model would work. And it doesn't. Time and time again it fails.
It also talks about the danger signs of failure, the kinds of things that if you don't have them then your project is probably going to fail. For example, intimate knowledge of who is working on what: I can tell you, whenever the details of a project have slipped from my grasp, the project has started to drift into trouble. I make no apologies for now insisting on knowing exactly who, what, where, when, and why. There’s a big difference between being asked to explain your work in detail and being told how to do your job.
|eBook :||HTML, PDF, ePub, Mobi (Kindle)|
|License:||CC BY-ND 3.0|
Take advantage of this course called What I've Learned From Failure? to improve your Others skills and better understand Learning from failure.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Learning from failure pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Learning from failure for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Learning from failure Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Learning from failure from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Learning from failure students who are completely unaware of Learning from failure concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- A Problem Course in Mathematical Logic (Type: PDF, Size: : In LaTeX, PDF, and PostScript formats, Downloads: 6)
- Essentials of Metaheuristics (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 0)
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 24)
- Open Data Structures: An Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF Files, Downloads: 1)
- Data Visualization for All: Tell your data story with free and easy-to-learn tools. (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF (359 pages), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle), Downloads: 0)