Introduction to Parallel Computing
An overview of practical parallel computing and principles will enable the reader to design efficient parallel programs for solving various computational problems on state-of-the-art personal computers and computing clusters.
This book explains how to design, debug, and evaluate the performance of distributed and shared-memory programs. User-friendly exercises teach students how to compile, run and modify example programs. It is a complete end-to-end source of information on almost all aspects of parallel computing from introduction to architectures to programming paradigms to algorithms to programming standards.
|Pages :||: N/A|
|File type :|
|License:||Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)|
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to Parallel Computing to improve your Others skills and better understand Parallel Computing.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Parallel Computing pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Parallel Computing for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Parallel Computing Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Parallel Computing from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Parallel Computing students who are completely unaware of Parallel Computing concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Think Stats, 2nd Edition: Exploratory Data Analysis in Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF (242 pages, 1.8 MB), Downloads: 8)
- Introduction to CNTK Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 3.0 MB, Downloads: 10)
- Introductionto the Assembly Language (Type: PDF, Size: 1,560.22 Kb, Downloads: 465)
- Arduino : RFID Start Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 212.48 Kb, Downloads: 250)
- Machine Learning: The Complete Guide (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 41)
- Programming on Parallel Machines: GPU, Multicore, Clusters and More (Type: PDF, Size: Multiple formats: PDF (410 page, 2.55 MB), ePUB, Kindle, Text, etc., Downloads: 13)