Field Guide to the Distributed Development Stack
As patterns emerged, and as Andrew mentioned them to his co-workers, people started borrowing his "field guide." His detailed notes helped them avoid pitfalls and saved a lot of time. As Andrew's notes grew, so did the number of people who wanted them.
What started as his own journal soon became the Field Guide to the Distributed Development Stack, an ongoing collaborative project. This report is a snapshot of what the Field Guide includes to date, but the guide and the framework are meant to be a living resource. So, we put the source on GitHub and invite you to contribute. If you feel the Guide is missing a tool or a major theme, then fork the repo and send along a pull request.
You'll find contribution details inside the report, along with a framework full of useful tools and ideas.
Table of contents
- The Cloud Is the Default Platform
- CI Servers Deploy Code, Not Ops
- The Codebase Is in Git
- The Entire Application Runs Locally in Development
- The Environment Is Automated in the Code
- The Monitoring Infrastructure Is Critical
- Tests Done in Code, Not by a QA Department
- Containerization for Production Services
- Real-time Chat and Chatbots
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Field Guide to the Distributed Development Stack to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Pro TBB (Type: PDF, Size: 130.2 MB, Downloads: 11)
- LaTeX in 24 Hours (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 20)
- Understanding Machine Learning: From Theory to Algorithms (Type: PDF, Size: 2540.539 Kb, Downloads: 263)
- PicoLisp Works (Type: PDF, Size: 1.9 MB, Downloads: 21)
- Programming for Computations - MATLAB/Octave: A Gentle Introduction to Numerical Simulations with MATLAB/Octave (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 19)
- Microsoft Platform and Tools for Mobile App Development (Type: PDF, Size: 4.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Kubernetes Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 3.2 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Producing Open Source Software (Type: PDF, Size: 1.2 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Learn BlackBerry 10 App Development (Type: PDF, Size: 6.2 MB, Downloads: 5)
- Libelf by Example (Type: PDF, Size: 1.1 MB, Downloads: 6)