Clinical Text Mining
It is divided into twelve chapters. Chapters 1-4 discuss the history and background of the original paper-based patient records, their purpose, and how they are written and structured. These initial chapters do not require any technical or medical background knowledge. The remaining eight chapters are more technical in nature and describe various medical classifications and terminologies such as ICD diagnosis codes, SNOMED CT, MeSH, UMLS, and ATC. Chapters 5-10 cover basic tools for natural language processing and information retrieval, and how to apply them to clinical text. The difference between rule-based and machine learning-based methods, as well as between supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods, are also explained. Next, ethical concerns regarding the use of sensitive patient records for research purposes are discussed, including methods for de-identifying electronic patient records and safely storing patient records. The book's closing chapters present a number of applications in clinical text mining and summarise the lessons learned from the previous chapters.The book provides a comprehensive overview of technical issues arising in clinical text mining, and offers a valuable guide for advanced students in health informatics, computational linguistics, and information retrieval, and for researchers entering these fields.
Table of contents
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Clinical Text Mining to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Application Insights Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 4.9 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Building the Infrastructure for Cloud Security: A Solutions View (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 5)
- Data Protection for the Hybrid Cloud (Type: PDF, Size: 4.9 MB, Downloads: 10)
- OpenIntro Statistics, 4th Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 20)
- Introduction to OKRs (Type: PDF, Size: 2.1 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Rider Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 6.8 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Replace the first occurrence of a substring free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Elements of Robotics (Type: PDF, Size: 9.5 MB, Downloads: 20)
- Learning Node.js (Type: PDF, Size: 3.3 MB, Downloads: 17)
- Laravel 5 Official Documentation (Type: PDF, Size: 5.3 MB, Downloads: 51)