Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts
Free Microsoft Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts in PDF for download ,a free training document under 20 pages to make Word easy to use and understand.
Shortcuts examples :
- Switch to the next window ALT+TAB
- Switch to the previous window ALT+SHIFT+TAB
- Close the active window CTRL+W or CTRL+F4
- Restore the size of the active window after you maximize it ALT+F5
- Move to a task pane from another pane in the program window SHIFT+F6
- When more than one window is open, switch to the next window CTRL+F6
- Switch to the previous window CTRL+SHIFT+F6
- Maximize or restore a selected window CTRL+F10
- Copy a picture of the screen to the Clipboard PRINT SCREEN
- Copy a picture of the selected window to the Clipboard ALT+PRINT SCREEN
- Display the Open dialog box CTRL+F12 or CTRL+O
- Display the Save As dialog box F12
- Open the selected folder or file ENTER
- Open the folder one level above the selected folder BACKSPACE
- Delete the selected folder or file DELETE
- Display a shortcut menu for a selected item such as a folder or file SHIFT+F10
- Move forward through options TAB
Download the complete PDF file for more Shortcuts.
- Submitted On:
- 16 Nov 2015
- File Size:
- 472.68 Kb
- Submitted On:
- 15 Nov 2015
Take advantage of this course called Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts to improve your Office skills and better understand Word 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Word 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Word 2013 for free.
Keywords : Word 2013 tutorial, Word 2013 basics in pdf for beginners, Word 2013 course in pdf, Word 2013 training support in pdf, Download Word 2013 tutorial in pdf.