Microsoft Excel 2013 course
Download free Microsoft Office Excel 2013 file under 505 pages,step by step to learn Excel and build your skills , course tutorial training on pdf by Curtis D. Frye.
Table of content
- Getting started with Excel 2013
- Identifying the different Excel 2013 programs
- Customizing the Excel 2013 program window
- Creating workbooks
- Modifying workbooks
- Modifying worksheets
- Working with data and Excel tables
- Performing calculations on data
- Using array formulas
- Changing workbook appearance
- Focusing on specific data by using filters
- Reordering and summarizing data
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Analyzing data and alternative data sets
- Creating charts and graphics
- Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Printing worksheets and charts
- Printing worksheets
- Printing parts of worksheets
- Working with macros and forms
- Working with other Office programs
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Submitted On:
- 16 Nov 2015
- File Size:
- 11,924.93 Kb
- Submitted On:
- 12 Nov 2015
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel 2013 course to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2013 for free.
Keywords : Excel 2013 tutorial, Excel 2013 basics in pdf for beginners, Excel 2013 course in pdf, Excel 2013 training support in pdf, Download Excel 2013 tutorial in pdf.