Wordpress In A Week
Table of contents
- The Easy Way To Build Websites
- Getting Wordpress Up and Running
- Getting To Know Wordpress
- Creating Killer Content
- Creating an Attractive Website With Themes
- Getting More Out of Your Site With Wordpress Plugins
- Bring Your Content to Life
- Open Up Your Site & Enable Users to Log In & Contribute
- Keep Things Running By Securing Your Site
- Attracting Search Engine Traffic
- Practical Tips To Create A Successful Blog
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Wordpress In A Week to improve your Office skills and better understand word.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all word pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning word for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic word Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in word from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for word students who are completely unaware of word concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks (Type: PDF, Size: 1063.644 Kb, Downloads: 500)
- Download Publisher 2016 PDF tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,344.98 Kb, Downloads: 1677)
- Essential PowerShell (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 40)
- PowerPoint Presentation (Type: PDF, Size: 408.52 Kb, Downloads: 623)
- How to Create Professional Reports and Documents in Microsoft Word (Type: PDF, Size: 1.43 MB, Downloads: 808)
- Advanced Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 2,891.44 Kb, Downloads: 1756)
- Microsoft Word 2016 free tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 812.94 Kb, Downloads: 4331)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,460.65 Kb, Downloads: 2395)
- Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 472.68 Kb, Downloads: 1793)